Hey guys! How’s it going? I absolutely love using scrubs, since they always leave my skin feeling squeaky clean and supple! So today, I’m going to review the Anatomicals Apricot Face Scrub! Let us begin:
Price: Rs.175 for 15ml
- Consistency: This is a cream based scrub and has small granules in it. It feels really creamy and fresh when you apply it on your face. The scrub is not too thick and is the perfect consistency!
- Hydration: Finding the right scrub can be bit of a task for dry skinned girls, but I think this one has got you sorted! It did not dry my skin out and I did not have to run to my moisturizer after using this product!
- Smell and Usage: This apricot scrub has a sweet fragrance, which I really liked. The smell isn’t too mild but it is definitely not overpowering. The fragrance doesn’t linger on after you’ve washed off the scrub. You can use this scrub around 4-5 times on your face and neck.
- Packaging: The packaging of all Anatomicals products is super quirky and colourful! But this scrub is so difficult to use! Since it comes in a pouch form, storing it and using it in the shower is a real pain! The packaging is really not hygienic, but one can definitely not ignore how beautiful it is at the same time!
- Suitability: If you like your scrubs to exfoliate your skin thoroughly, you’re really going to love this one! But if you’re someone like me and just want some gentle exfoliation, this scrub might me a little too harsh for you! This scrub by Anatomicals won’t be suitable for sensitive skin, since the granules are pretty coarse and harsh.
I do not have blackheads *touchwood* and hence I cannot really comment on how well it’ll help you in getting rid of them! So now, let us sum up the pros and cons.
- Great for deep exfoliation
- Leaves your skin squeaky clean
- Pleasant smell
- Quirky packaging
- Not for sensitive skin type
- Limited availability
- Difficult to store
You can try out the Anatomicals Apricot Face Scrub if you’re on the look out for some deep exfoliation. But I do feel there are many apricot face scrubs available in the market, that are cheaper than this one!
If you’re someone who prefers scrubs that are gentle, I would highly recommend the FabIndia Neem and Tulsi Gel Scrub.
Would you be trying out this scrub? Let me know in the comments section below! Hope this review was helpful! Do follow Roti Kapda aur Blog for more! Also, don’t forget to follow me on my Instagram, Twitter and Google Plus for future updates!