Today I’m going to be reviewing the Anatomicals Anti Stess Face Mask! I was super excited to try this one out because, come on! It’s a chocolate mask! Who wouldn’t love that? Read on to find out if the mask met my expectations!
Price: Rs.175 for 15ml
- Consistency: I found the consistency of this one to be a little thinner than their Hydrating Face Mask, but it still is creamy and not droopy! You would need quite a bit of product, if you want a thick layer of the mask on your face!
- Hydration: Unlike most of the masks available in the market, this one did not dry out my face! It hydrated my skin really well!
- Smell and Usage: I was super excited to smell this one out, as I absolutely love chocolates! But to my disappointment, I did not fall in love with the fragrance. Although it does smell like chocolates but nothing so great about it! 😛 This mask can be used 2-3 times on your face and neck.
- Packaging: The packaging of all Anatomicals products is super quirky and colourful! But this mask is so difficult to use! Once you open it up for your first use, how are you supposed to store it? The packaging is really not hygienic, but one can definitely not ignore how beautiful it is at the same time!
- Suitablity: So it was a weekend and I just wanted to pamper my mom and myself! That’s when I got out this chocolate mask! So I first used it on her and it just stung so badly! *headbang* She had to wash it off immediately! I took my chances and slathered it all over my face and fortunately, it did not sting! After seeing how badly the mask reacted on mom’s face, I would not recommend this to girls with sensitive skin. This mask would otherwise suit all skin types!
I do not believe any skin care product can make your skin glow in just 2 uses, hence I will not be commenting on that part!
I do feel it is expensive, but since you get around 2-3 uses out of it, I think it’s fine! When you compare it to a sheet mask, which definitely costs more than Rs.100 for just one use, I think this is pretty reasonable!
Now, let us sum up the pros and cons now:
- Makes skin soft and supple
- Quirky packaging
- Creamy consistency
- Suitable for dry as well as oily skin types
- Not for sensitive skin type
- Limited availability
- Difficult to store
A good product to go for if you just wish to pamper yourself! Definitely not for sensitive skin types though!