I had posted a picture of this dish on my Instagram sometime back and a few of you asked me for the recipe, so here it is! This recipe is inspired by one of my mom’s dishes, which we all lovingly call “green aloo ki sabji”
This spaghetti dish is made up of a very simple sauce, which includes coriander and mint leaves. Coriander is a staple in every Indian household and hence one can easily whip up this dish!
So without any further ado, let us move on to the recipe:
Boiled Spaghetti: 100gms
Coriander: 3 cups
Mint leaves: Half cup
Garlic: 3-4 cloves
Green chillies: 3-4
Button mushrooms: 4-5
Cherry tomatoes: 4-5
Olive oil: 2 teaspoons
Salt to taste
- Blend coriander, mint leaves, garlic and green chillies into thick coarse paste in a food processor with 2-3 tbsp. of water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add the above paste and sauté it on a high flame for 1-2 minutes. Now add the chopped mushrooms and sauté for another minute.
- Add the boiled spaghetti and toss until it is all coated with the coriander sauce.
- Lastly, add some chopped cherry tomatoes and sprinkle some olive oil if needed.
- Garnish with roasted garlic or mint leaves and serve hot!
This coriander-mint sauce will go well with pasta, noodles or even with some veggies! The possibilities are endless! You can also alter the above recipe with veggies of your choice!
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and will try it out! If you do give this dish a shot, don’t forget to tag me in your pictures!